Pictured above is the 2020 Kia Soul EV with optional features.
Drivers who love the unique style of the Kia Soul and are looking to reduce their carbon footprint are in for a treat. Coming soon to is the 2020 Kia Soul EV—the first fully-electric edition of this much-loved subcompact crossover! In addition to severing your ties to the gas pump, this model will include enticing tech features, upscale comforts, and much more to entice you and your guests. Today, we’ll be providing you with an early preview!
The 2020 Soul EV
In recent years, electric vehicles have gone from relatively niche models to high-tech rides for all sorts of motorists. By offering an improved driving range, the 2020 Soul EV should enable you to complete your daily tasks without worrying about running low on power. Currently, it’s expected that this electric Kia will feature a 64-kWh liquid-cooled battery with DC fast-charging capabilities, so you can quickly and easily plug it in, charge up, and head out onto the open road. If you’re concerned about lacking brawn, allow us to put your mind at ease as the Soul EV has an anticipated output of 201-hp and 291 lb.-ft. of torque. This is one ride that you’ll definitely want to !
There’s still much more to the 2020 Kia Soul EV to cover. Within its stylish interior, you’ll have easy access to your various media features through an available 10.25-inch color touchscreen display1 located within convenient reach in the center stack. From here, you can enjoy the variety of options presented by the UVO Link2, which include smartphone synchronization, audio streaming, hands-free phone calls, voice commands, and so much more. In addition, a wireless charger3 is available for your convenience, while the optional premium audio system from Harmon Kardon®4 should ensure that your excursions are nothing short of amazing. Plus, you’ll be able to sit back and relax in high-end upholstery to complete the experience.
Just like you would expect from any other Kia vehicle, the Kia Soul EV is prepared to protect you from harm with its assortment of safety options. By equipping your model with the available Kia Drive Wise System5, you’ll have a generous array of advancements working to keep you better informed and ready to react to danger. First, you’ll likely be familiar with features such as Forward Collision Warning6 and Blind Spot Collision Warning7, as these have been included in many Kia models throughout the past few years. However, you’ll also benefit from some newer features, like Driver Attention Warning8, which can detect signs of fatigue and tell you when you need a break.
We hope that this 2020 Kia Soul EV preview near Escondido, CA, has gotten you excited about the imminent arrival of this eco-friendly ride at Weseloh Kia. If you’d like to learn more or receive updates, be sure to our staff at 760-299-5662!
|Monday||8:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
1. Distracted driving can result in a loss of vehicle control. When operating a vehicle, never use a vehicle system that takes your focus away from safe vehicle operation.
3. Qi-enabled smartphone required.
4. Harman/Kardon® is a registered trademark of Harman International Industries, Incorporated.
5. Kia Drive Wise features are not substitutes for safe driving, and may not detect all objects around the vehicle. Always drive safely and use caution.
6. Forward Collision Warning (FCW) is not a substitute for proper and safe driving. Always drive safely and use caution. FCW may not detect every object in the vehicle’s direction of travel.
7. Blind-Spot Collision Warning is not a substitute for proper and safe driving. Always drive safely and use caution when changing lanes. BSCW may not detect every object alongside or approaching from behind the vehicle.
8. Driver Attention Warning is not a substitute for safe driving and may not detect all instances of driver fatigue or inattentive driving practices. Failure to pay attention to travel conditions and vehicle operation could result in loss of vehicle control. Always drive safely and use caution.