2021 Kia Seltos First Look near North County, CA
Pictured above is the 2021 Kia Seltos with optional features.
Meet The All-New 2021 Kia Seltos
If you’ve fallen in love with a Kia SUV in the past, then you’ll definitely want to hear more about the latest addition to this brand’s family—the 2021 Kia Seltos! Slated to arrive in February 2020, this two-row model is expected to thrill motorists with its robust engine lineup, advanced technology, and unmistakable style. Today, would like to provide a first look at this upcoming set of wheels, so you can start picturing yourself behind the wheel.
Check Out Kia’s Newest SUV!
From the moment you set eyes on the 2021 Seltos, you’ll know that you’re admiring something special. Its exterior exhibits an ideal balance of function and form, thanks in part to its elongated wheelbase, front and rear skid plates, and dual exhaust outlets, just to name a few. Along with these elements, this Kia SUV keeps all eyes on you with the help of accessories that range from red wheel center caps to optional full LED headlights. Finally, for the true style icons out there, the Seltos will be available with a two-tone roof design, cementing this vehicle’s place amongst the most eye-catching rides on the roads.
From the jaw-dropping exterior, we move on to the advanced cabin of the 2021 Kia Seltos. Without question, no stone was left unturned when it came to crafting this model’s interior, as evidenced by the inclusion of standard Apple CarPlay®1 and Android Auto™2. Of course, those who desire even more ways to stay entertained are taken care of, as this Kia is available with a wealth of options, such as a 10.25-inch high-resolution touchscreen3, wireless charging capabilities4, and even a Bose®5 premium sound system complete with eight high-end speakers. We couldn’t fail to mention the optional multi-Bluetooth®6 system, which allows you to connect two devices simultaneously. This is one feature that you’ll definitely want to try out during your !
While technology and style are certainly important, you still need your next vehicle to perform to your standards. Thankfully, this won’t be a concern in the slightest with the Kia Seltos, thanks to its two enticing engine options. Generating 146-hp and 132 lb.-ft. of torque, the standard naturally-aspirated 2.0L 4-cylinder powertrain employs the services of an Intelligent Variable Transmission to keep your drives along I-5 endlessly exciting. That being said, if you’re still seeking a bit more muscle, then you could spring for the available 1.6L turbo GDI system, as this machinery ups the ante with 175-hp and 195 lb.-ft. of torque. And, to ensure that you’re ready for whatever the day throws your way, the Seltos has three drive modes for you to choose from—Normal, Eco, and Sport.
Weseloh Kia hopes that this 2021 Kia Seltos first look near North County, CA, has gotten you excited about this all-new SUV’s arrival at the dealership. If you’d like to hear more, feel free to or pay us a visit to speak with a friendly staff member.
Strongly Recommend Weseloh
Another 5 Star Experience
I appreciate the honesty
Hands Down Best Customer Service
Very Good Service
Nothing but honestly and integrity
2019 Kia Optima
LOVE my car!
1. Apple CarPlay™ is a trademark of Apple Inc. Requires a compatible Apple device sold separately. Apple CarPlay™ runs on your smartphone cellular data service. Data plan rates apply.
2. Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statements apply. Requires the Android Auto app on Google Play and an Android compatible smartphone running Android™ 5.0 Lollipop or higher. Data plan rates apply. Android Auto is a trademark of Google LLC.
3. Distracted driving can result in a loss of vehicle control. When operating a vehicle, never use a vehicle system that takes your focus away from safe vehicle operation.
4. Charging system only works with select devices. Refer to the vehicle's Owner's Manual for warnings and instructions.
5. Bose is a registered trademark of Bose Corporation
6. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG Inc., and any use of such marks by Kia is pursuant to license. A Bluetooth® enabled device is required to use Bluetooth® wireless technology.