2021 Kia Seltos for Sale near Oceanside, CA
2021 Kia Seltos (left) shown with available features.
Whatever you require your vehicle for, you deserve a ride that exudes strength and readiness for anything that comes your way. Weseloh Kia is proud to announce that the 2021 Kia Seltos has made its long-awaited entrance, and it’s looking for a new home. Test out this compact SUV today with one of our trusted team members.
Avocado Highway won’t know what hit it when the 2021 Seltos makes its way onto the scene. Outfitted with a 2.0L DOHC engine, you’ll get to your next destination with a whopping 146 horsepower and 132 lb.-ft. of torque under your belt. If that has you snoozing, consider the 1.6L DOHC 4-cylinder powertrain. This alternative has a turbocharger implemented into its system, so you’ll experience a boost of adrenaline, thanks to the 175 horsepower and 195 lb.-ft. of torque. What makes this SUV so enticing is that it comes standard with AWD, so venturing out of your comfort zone can be done with confidence. Then, when you suddenly find yourself stuck in traffic, the 4-wheel disc brakes with Anti-lock Brake System will bring you to a safe stop.
Protection is demonstrated in more ways than one when you test out the 2021 Kia Seltos. This set of wheels is ready for nearly anything that the day brings, thanks to the standard Hill Start Assist Control1 and Downhill Brake Control1 systems, both of which work to help you maintain your steadiness when you’re on a slanted street. When you’re backing out of a parking spot or your driveway, you can see what’s directly behind you. How is this done? The rear-camera display2 is standard across all trims, and is accessed right from your dashboard. The Seltos has your back, even on the expressways, which is made apparent with available features like Lane Keeping Assist3, Lane Following Assist4, and Blind-Spot Collision Avoidance Assist-R5, all of which aim to keep you on course and prevent any unnecessary accidents.
The advancements on the Kia Seltos continue beyond protection, which is made evident when you turn on the engine. An available 10.25-inch touchscreen display6 acts as your window to optional features like voice-command navigation7, SiriusXM®8 Satellite Radio, Bose®9 Premium Audio, and more. When all of the available USB ports10 are in use, you won’t be without battery, because a wireless charging dock11 is optional on the EX and SX Turbo trims. Lastly, we’d like to inform you that your focus can remain on the road, because your steering wheel comes with mounted functions, which allows you to intuitively control audio settings and hands-free phone capabilities.
Our 2021 Kia Seltos for sale near Oceanside, CA, is creating quite a buzz at Weseloh Kia. See what the hype is about when you visit us during our open business hours.
Kia Sales Team Hours
|Monday||8:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 9:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
Additional Vehicle Information
|Center console trim||leatherette|
|Shift knob trim||leather|
|Steering wheel trim||leather|
|Armrests||rear folding, rear center with cupholders|
|Steering wheel||tilt and telescopic|
|Reading lights||front, rear|
|Cargo area light|
|Retained accessory power|
|Multi-function remote||keyless entry, panic alarm|
|Power windows||lockout button|
|Steering wheel mounted controls||audio, cruise control, phone, voice control|
|Rearview mirror||manual day/night|
|Power outlet(s)||two 12V front|
|Assist handle||passenger side, rear|
|Center console||front console with armrest and storage|
|Storage||in floor, front seatback, door pockets, accessory hook|
|Front air conditioning zones||single|
|Front air conditioning|
|Rearview monitor||in dash|
|Driver attention alert system|
|Pre-collision warning system||audible warning, visual warning|
|Lane keeping assist|
|Check rear seat reminder|
|Child safety door locks|
|Child seat anchors||LATCH system|
|Lane deviation sensors|
|Airbag deactivation||occupant sensing passenger|
|Side curtain airbags||front, rear|
|Side-curtain airbag rollover sensor|
|Power door locks||anti-lockout, auto-locking|
|2-stage unlocking doors|
|Anti-theft system||alarm with remote|
|Side mirrors||integrated turn signals, heated|
|Side mirror adjustments||power|
|Radio||voice operated, touch screen display, AM/FM|
|Auxiliary audio input||Bluetooth, USB, iPod/iPhone|
|Internet radio app||Pandora|
|Radio data system|
|Speed sensitive volume control|
|Electronic messaging assistance||with read function, voice operated|
|Wireless data link||Bluetooth|
In Car Entertainment
|Connected in-car apps||Google POIs, Google search|
|Infotainment||Apple CarPlay ready, Android Auto ready|
|Infotainment screen size||8 in.|
|Instrument cluster screen size||3.5 in.|
|Driver information system|
|External temperature display|
|Fuel economy display||MPG, range|
|Warnings and reminders||low oil level, low fuel level, low washer fluid, tire fill alert|
|Drive mode selector|
|4WD type||full time|
Stability and Traction
|Hill descent control|
|Hill holder control|
|Rear brake type||disc|
|Rear brake diameter||10.3|
|Front brake diameter||11.0|
|Front brake type||ventilated disc|
|Electronic brakeforce distribution|
|Cornering brake control|
|Front suspension classification||independent|
|Rear suspension classification||independent|
|Rear suspension type||multi-link|
|Rear spring type||coil|
|Front stabilizer bar|
|Rear stabilizer bar|
|Front spring type||coil|
|Front suspension type||lower control arms|
|Rear shock type||gas|
|Front shock type||gas|
|Daytime running lights||LED|
|Front fog lights|
|Taillights||rear center spoiler, LED|
|Headlights||auto high beam dimmer, auto delay off, auto on/off, halogen|
|Roof rails color||chrome|
|Front bumper color||body-color|
|Door handle color||body-color|
|Rear spoiler color||body-color|
|Exhaust tip color||chrome|
|Skid plate(s)||front, rear|
|Grille color||black with chrome accents|
|Fender lip moldings||black|
|Rear bumper color||black|
|Rocker panel color||black|
Tires and Rims
|Spare tire size||temporary|
|Tire type||all season|
|Spare tire mount location||inside|
|Spare wheel type||steel|
|Tire Pressure Monitoring System|
|Rear wiper||intermittent, with washer|
|Front wipers||variable intermittent|
|Power windows||safety reverse|
|Rear privacy glass|
|Rear door type||liftgate|
|Upholstery accents||contrast stitching|
|Driver seat manual adjustments||height, 6, reclining|
|Rear headrests||3, adjustable|
|Passenger seat manual adjustments||4, reclining|
|Rear seat folding||split|
|Front headrests||2, adjustable|
|Front seat type||bucket|
|Rear seat type||60-40 split bench|
|Rear seat manual adjustments||reclining|
|Seatbelt warning sensor||front|
|Head Room (front)||40 in|
|Head Room (rear)||38.4 in|
|Hip Room (front)||53.5 in|
|Hip Room (rear)||52.8 in|
|Shoulder Room (front)||55.5 in|
|Shoulder Room (rear)||54.7 in|
|Leg Room (front)||41.4 in|
|Leg Room (rear)||38 in|
Measurements of Size & Shape
|Ground Clearance||7.3 in|
|Angle of Approach||28 degrees|
|Angle of Departure||28 degrees|
|Track Width (front)||62 in|
|Track Width (rear)||62.4 in|
Measurements of Weight
|Curb Weight||3087 lbs|
|Cargo Volume||26.6 cu ft|
|Cargo Volume (rear seats down)||62.8 cu ft|
|Turning Circle||34.8 ft|
|Fuel Capacity||13.2 Gallons|
Wheels and Tires
|Front Tire Type||215/55R17|
|Front Wheel Diameter||17.0 in|
|Rear Tire Type||215/55R17|
|Rear Wheel Diameter||17.0 in|
2021 Kia Seltos S
Starting at $23,490.00
KMF Low APR Program (2021 Kia Seltos S)
48 monthly payments of $21.22 for each $1,000 borrowed.
Very Good Service
Nothing but honestly and integrity
2019 Kia Optima
LOVE my car!
Amazing Customer Service
"TRUSTWORTHY, SMART, UNDERSTANDING, GREAT VALUE, COMPASSIONATE!"
2021 Kia Seltos AWD S 4dr SUV for Sale
*All pricing and details are believed to be accurate, but we do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. The prices shown above may vary from region to region, as will incentives, and are subject to change. Vehicle information is based off standard equipment and may vary from vehicle to vehicle. Call or email for complete vehicle information. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice. Prices and payments do not include tax, titles, tags, finance charges, documentation charges, emissions testing charges, or other fees required by law, vehicle sellers or lending organizations.
Based on EPA mileage estimates, reflecting new EPA fuel economy methods beginning with 2008 models. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.
While every effort has been made to ensure display of accurate data, the vehicle listings within this website may not reflect all accurate vehicle items. Accessories and color may vary. All inventory listed is subject to prior sale. The vehicle photo displayed may be an example only. Vehicle Photos may not match exact vehicles. Please confirm vehicle price with Dealership. See Dealership for details.
1. For maximum protection, always wear your seat belt. No system, no matter how advanced, can compensate for all driver error and/or driving conditions. Always drive safely.
2. The Rear-Camera Display is not a substitute for proper and safe backing-up procedures. Always drive safely and use caution when backing up. The Rear-Camera Display may not display every object behind the vehicle.
3. Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) is not a substitute for proper and safe driving. Always drive safely and use caution. LKA may not detect every object in the vehicle’s blind spot or direction of travel.
4. Lane Following Assist (LFA) is not a substitute for proper and safe driving. Always drive safely and use caution. LFA may not detect all road markings.
5. Blind-Spot Collision Avoidance Assist-Rear (BCA-R) is not a substitute for proper and safe driving. Always drive safely and use caution when changing lanes. BCA-R may not detect every object alongside or approaching from behind the vehicle.
6. Warning: Driving while distracted can result in a loss of vehicle control that may lead to an accident, severe personal injury, and death. The driver’s primary responsibility is in the safe and legal operation of a vehicle, and use of any handheld devices, other equipment, or vehicle systems which take the driver’s eyes, attention and focus away from the safe operation of a vehicle or which are not permissible by law should never be used during operation of the vehicle.
7. GPS maps and directions are for information purposes only, and Kia does not make any warranties about the accuracy of that information. Caution: Do not enter information into the navigation system while the vehicle is moving. Failure to pay attention to travel conditions and vehicle operation while the vehicle is in motion could result in loss of vehicle control. Operate the system only when it is safe to do so.
8. SiriusXM services require subscriptions, sold separately after 3-month trial included with vehicle purchase. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. If you decide to continue your Sirius services at the end of your trial subscription, the plan you choose will automatically renew and bill at then-current rates until you call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. Programming subject to change. SiriusXM satellite service available only to those at least 18 and older in the 48 contiguous USA, D.C., and PR (with coverage limitations). Sirius, XM® and all related marks and logos are trademarks of SiriusXM Radio Inc.
9. Bose is a registered trademark of Bose Corporation.
10. Not all units require cable, please check with dealer. Cable sold separately.
11. Qi-enabled smartphone required.